Updated: Oct 27, 2021
A few weeks ago, my business partners and I came together and we had an interesting discussion of different ways to use PLR materials.
We squeezed every bit of our brain juice, rummaged through the internet and found tons of answers we are looking for. An astonishing total of more than hundreds of methods !!!
Do you still remember in my last blog that I am going to give you 10 ways to utilize the PLR materials, but I'm sorry to say that the promise is going to be broken.
Fret not!! Instead, I'm going to tell you 10+2 bonus ways to use PLR material and you can start some of them immediately after finish reading. Let's get down to it!
1) Translate the ebooks to different languages and sell them to different audiences around the world. You have many online options for translating your book. I consider the best option is to use freelance services, like Upwork or Fiverr. (I myself am also selling voice-over gig over at Fiverr.)
Things to consider are that most freelance translation specialists do not include proofreading and formatting. They are also quite expensive but it will be worth it if you can find someone you trust. One safe way to do it is to sample test 2 or 3 that you have shortlisted with some of your shorter articles first. Choose the one that you will be more comfortable working with then after that, you can negotiate the price with him for a future gig since you will only be engaging his service.
2) Give the ebook away as a gift for your prospect to gain a subscription or new customer to gain loyalty.
3) Spin an article into a "Top 10" List or "How to" Youtube videos - Youtubers are constantly looking for ideas or content for their videos. One of the best ways to get content will be from PLR articles. Check out Spin Rewriter on how you can spin PLR material into your unique content.
4) Create an E-course - Udemy is 1 of the medium you can take advantage of to create your own online course. Udemy offers free courses on how to build your own course, complete with worksheets and real-world examples. Plus, their instructor dashboard and curriculum pages help keep you on track. You can certainly explore this option if you are into teaching.
5) Selling the PLR Materials in their original form. You can create your own website to sell all the PLR eBooks you have purchased at a low price, it will be tedious and will most likely take up a lot of time but you will surely feel a sense of achievement when the ball starts rolling. There's an easier way to do it by becoming a Franchisee of our PLR eBook Supply. We will provide you with a ready-to-earn ebook store just like ours with the whole stack of ebooks at your disposal. You can start immediately after we transfer your website over and complete the 1-1 free 2hrs online training. (Enough with the advertising)
6) Turn your PLR material into a seminar or workshop - This is something that myself is exploring and want to fulfill in the future. PLR content can be organized into PowerPoint slides and other teaching materials used in workshops or seminars either online or offline or both. Well, that's the easy part, the difficult part will be planning a seminar or workshop and it is certainly not everyone's cup of tea. If some of you are interested, I will detail a blog on it in the future so that you can measure whether it's a good method for you to implement.
7) Split your eBooks into several articles or blog posts. Bloggers need content constantly and all these contents can all be coming from a single ebook. Split out the chapters to turn them into months of blog content. You can then use Spin Rewriter to spin out unique articles for your blog.
8) Use the PLR materials to create podcasts - you can record weekly or bi-weekly podcasts using PLR content and distribute them on the iTunes store.
9) Turn PLR eBook to Audiobook and sell the recording. Audiobooks are excellent for learning and listening on the go, but they might not be as useful if people want to take notes. The best way is to sell both the audio and ebooks as a bundle.
10) Use PLR content in your newsletter to your clients – Keeping in touch with your clients is important in building a good relationship with them especially if you own a business. Hence you can use PLR content for easier communication with your clients through newsletters. Most big companies have a weekly or monthly newsletter to update their clients of company promotion and it also reminds their customers of their presence. So, there is no reason for you not to have it. With PLR content, there is no headache or head-scratching moments of trying to generate new content.
11) Edit and Rebrand eBooks to sell as your own. Ever imagine yourself being the bestselling author on Amazon or Apple store? You can do it with the right content, never give up attitude and most importantly, the correct tools to help in formatting, designing and publishing.
So like I said, it's about attitude, content and tools. Well, I can't help you with your attitude but I can certainly assist with the next two. You can grab any content on the internet (make sure it's PLR) or from our ebook store. As for ebook-making tools, I will recommend Designrr.
Designnr is the program I'm currently using personally. It's such a simple program to use if you want to create your own ebooks in minutes (0kay, I am exaggerating). But what I want to point out is that in just 5 simple steps, you can create an ebook.
a) Choose your source (import content from pdf, blog, etc)
b) Review your draft (revise, correct typo and add pictures, etc)
c) Choose a template (adjust and tailor your book to suit your style)
d) Tune and Tweak (add page number, design cover and content page)
e) Publish (publish to any website, Kindle, ePub, PDF or Flipbook)
12) Combine 3-5 ebooks with the same niche and sell them as a package - You must have seen a lot of people selling ebooks packaging for certain niches like marketing, healthcare, or gardening. Combining ebooks like Marketing for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and Twitter together, selling them as a Mega Online Marketing Package at a discounted price has been around for many years and it's still going strong. Prospect will tend to buy as it's a very good deal for them. It's surely a win-win situation for both parties.
I hope that with this list, it will roughly give you an idea on which method or more you will be implementing.
Till next time.
If you are interested in making an eBook, do check out the must-have eBook Making Tools by clicking on the link below.
Disclaimer: These links go to my websites and some are affiliate links where I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.